Hello Marvel fans we have a piece of great news for you Marvel’s What If? is returning for the second season. What If is an American animated series based on the Marvel Comics series of the same name, which examines alternative possibilities in the multiverse to reveal what would happen if significant events from the MCU films had taken place differently.
The first season of the What If series debuted on Disney+ in August 2021 and explored other histories starring characters such as Star-Lord T’Challa, Captain Carter, Doctor Strange Supreme, and ultimately Ultron had a successful first season.
The watcher said in the season one finale “You assumed the narrative was done, however it was merely the beginning but what’s the beginning of?
Here is the all information you require about season two of the What If animated series.
What If? Season Two potential release date
In accordance with the latest report from The Hollywood Reporter, Marvel has reorganized its Disney+ lineup, with the anticipated What If…? Season 2 set to make its debut around Christmas Day in 2023 with nine episodes. However, the official release date has not been confirmed.
The 9 episodes of ‘What If…?’ Season 2 have been revealed!
Loki Season 2 Trailer Release Date & Everything We Know So Far
• What if Gamora killed Thanos?
• What if Captain Carter finds Hydra Stomper? (Continued from Season 1)
• What if the Tesseract landed in the Haudenosaunee Confederacy before the colonization of America? (Introduction of new hero Kahhori)
• What if Hank Pym & Janet Van Dyne fought the Red Guardian during the 1980s?
• What if Yondu delivered Star-Lord to Ego?
• What if Happy Hogan saved Christmas? (Iron Man 3)
• What if Wanda had grown up watching musicals instead of sitcoms?
• What if Odin & Hela had faced Wenwu?
• What if the Avengers had fought Surtur?
Is there a What If…? season 2 trailer?
As of now, there hasn’t been a trailer released for What If…? Season 2. Production on the series has yet to commence, so fans will need to wait a bit longer. However, it’s anticipated that a trailer for the season will likely be unveiled by December 2023.
Are you excited for Marvel Studio’s What-If…? Season 2? Let us know in the comment box.