Stock marketing has become a very good career option in today’s world. People have become very much interested in the business of stock marketing. This is the reason that the film industry has also made movies on stock marketing. Today we have brought some very good movies for you, which must be seen by the person who is interested in stock marketing and wants to get a piece of good knowledge about it. Whatever movie I have put on this list, I have done a lot of research. And I hope you like these movies very much.
1. Inside Job
This is an American documentary movie which is based on the stock market crisis, released in 2010 and the audience liked this movie very much. The Movie Inside Job gives a good report about the global financial crisis and tells what happened in the US in 2008. And for this reason, people had to lose their homes, houses, and jobs.
Inside Job Movie Details
- Runtime: 1 hour 48 minutes
- Ratings: 8.2 / 10 IMDB, 98% Rotten Tomatoes
- Casting: Matt Damon, Andri Snær Magnason, Eliot Spitzer
- Release date: 8 October 2010 (USA)
- Director: Charles Ferguson
- Available: Netflix
2. Margin Call
There are many movies on the stock market, one of them is a margin call. A very large banking investment company has been shown in this movie where there is an investment team that manages the risk of the financial portfolio of the investors. Suddenly their company begins to decline. Then all the members of the team meet and make a decision that they will have to do everything right by the time the market opens in the morning.
Margin Call Movie Details
- Runtime: 1hours 47 minutes
- Ratings: 7.1/10 IMDB, 81% Rotten Tomatoes,
- Release date: 21 October 2011 (USA)
- Director: J. C. Chandor
- Casting: Kevin Spacey, Zachary Quinto, Paul Bettany, Paul Bettany
3. Money Monster
Money Monster is a thriller crime American movie about financial investments or the stock market. The story of this movie is about a financier expert Lee Gates. Who hosts a show and advises people about investment. During a shoot, a person who had gone to great loss after investing money in the company at their behest takes Lee Gates hostage.
Money Monster Movie Details
- Runtime: 1hours 38 minutes
- Ratings: 6.5/10 IMDB, 59% Rotten Tomatoes
- Release date: 13 May 2016 (USA)
- Director: Jodie Foster
- Casting: George Clooney, Jack O’Connell, Julia Roberts, Caitriona Balfe
4. Wall Street
Wall Street is the story of a junior stockbroker whose name is bud. In this movie junior stockbroker buds trying to impress his idol Gordon Gekko, by spying on renowned companies. When he learns that Gordon Gekko has no good intentions, he tries to destroy him. All this makes this Wall Street movie worth watching and quite entertaining.
Wall Street Movie Details
- Runtime: 2 hours 6 minutes
- Ratings: 7.4/10 IMDB, 79% Rotten Tomatoes
- Release date: 11 December 1987 (USA)
- Director: Oliver Stone
- Film series: Wall Street
- Casting: Michael Douglas, Oliver Stone, Charlie Sheen, Daryl Hannah
Movies on Stock Market Crisis in India
Gafla is an Indian stock market Bollywood Drama Action Movie. The story of this movie is about a middle-class man Subodh. Who invests in the stock market and earns a lot of profit from there and becomes a big player. But after some time he gets caught in a scam of Rs 400 crore. All this makes the story of this movie very thrilling.
Gafla Movie Details
- Runtime: 2 hours 7 minutes
- Ratings: 7.2 / 10 IMDB
- Release date: 6 October 2006 (India)
- Director: Sameer Hanchate
- Casting: Vikram Gokhale, Vinod Sherawat, Purva Parag, Shruti Ulfat